- ¾ Cup of Raw Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Tbsp Kapthura Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Sugar or Sugar Substitute
- ¼ Cup Blueberries
- 6-10 Chopped Almonds
- + Cinnamon Honey (Optional)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- ½ Banana Sliced
- ¼ Cup Strawberries
- ¼ Tsp Sea Salt
- + Honey (Optional)
- In a small pot, add the almond milk, oats, vanilla, sea salt, sugar, and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Bring ingredients to a boil, stir, and lower heat to medium
- Continue to stir and cook for 2-5 more minutes (less for firmer oats).
- Plate the oats in a bowl and lightly stir in the tbsp of coconut oil.
- Top with banana, the berries, almonds, a dash of cinnamon, and a drizzle of honey.
- Feel free to get creative with your toppings! Enjoy!
Prep Time : 10 Minutes
Serves : 1