- 4 Tbsp Kapthura Extra Virgin Coconut Oul (Melted)
- 1/2 Cup Popcorn Kernels
- 1 Tbsp Organix Coconut Sugar (2-3 Powdered Stevia Packets – Truvia)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- + Pinch of Cayenne (Optional)
- Heat 2 Tbsp of coconut oil over medium heat in a large stockpot with a lid.
- Add kernels, cover with a lid, and cook. Shake the pot occasionally to prevent burning.
- Continue to cook until popping slows.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining melted coconut oil, sugar, salt and optional pinch of cayenne.
- Put the lid back on and shake vigorously until popcorn is well coated.
Prep Time : 10 Minutes
Serves : 2