- 1 Cup of Diced White or Yellow Onion
- ½ Cup Diced Green Onions
- 1 Large Head Bok Choy
- ½ Cup Peas
- 2 Tbsp Kapthura Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 4 Cups of Calorie-Cured Brown Rice (See Recipe -pg.13)
- 1 ½ Cup of Diced Carrots
- 1 Tsp Grated Ginger
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- ¼ Cup Coconut Aminos
- Over medium high heat, melt I tbsp of coconut oil in a large pan.
- Add the onion, carrots, bok Choy, and peas. Stirring often, cook until soft (about 8 minutes).
- Stir in the rice and coconut aminos.
- Continue mixing to coat the vegetables and rice. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium and scrape the mixture to one side of the pan.
- Mix in the green onion, take off the heat, and serve. Enjoy!
Prep Time : 15 Minutes
Serves : 4-6