- 3 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup of Chopped Almonds
- ¼ Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Cashews
- ¾ Cup Kapthura Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Oat Flour (or Whole Wheat Flour)
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Cup Dried Cranberries
- ½ Cup Maple Syrup (or Honey)
- ¼ Cup Chia Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together (except the cranberries).
- In a small separate bowl, mix the wet (last 3) ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl combine until the mixture is moistened.
- Thinly spread the mixture on a baking sheet (use two pans if needed).
- Bake for one hour, stirring every 20 minutes. In the last 15 min of baking, stir in the dried cranberries.
- When you remove the granola from the oven don’t stir it right away – the granola will form crunchy clusters as it cools.
Prep Time : 60 Minutes
Serves : 2.3