- 1 Bunch of Kale (Washed, Dried, and Stems Removed)
- 1 Tbsp Kapthura Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- + Pepper to Taste
- Preheat Oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Tear the kale into smaller pieces and add them into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the melted coconut oil over the kale and massage until all the leaves are covered.
- Sprinkle on garlic, salt, & pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
- Spread the kale leaves onto a baking sheet.
- Place into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes and then take out and toss.
- Place back in the oven for about 8-10 minutes (until crispy).
- Allow the chips to fully cool. Enjoy!
Prep Time : 25 Minutes
Serves : 2-4